Monday, May 31, 2004

May 2004

The Honeymoon

Here are some pics from the big Road Trip.... You asked, you get.

Our first stop was Desert Tower (still in Cali)


Once we got into Arizona we camped out at Organ Pipe Cactus Nat'l Monument. The sun was just going down


This is me in the morning!


Here's the church at Tumacacori, one of the National Historic Sites we visited.


Me, behind the bar in Big Nosed Kate's in Tombstone.


The Shady Dell was a great experience...




...and Dot's Diner was cool and YUMMY!


This was the gorgeous National Park, Chiricahua



THE WEDDING

Here I am just before traipsing down the aisle to Crimson and Clover


Mr. San Diego making me Mrs. San Diego


Man & Wife


Me Me Me


And, the typical picture of me...
with my new husband.



The Bachelorette Party

Due to "Vegas Rules", this is all I can show you from the bachelorette party! heh



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home