Saturday, July 31, 2004

July 2004

Sea World

I love this picture. I love catching a moment.


We were watching the Cirque De La Mer. It's got that whole Cirque acrobats flavor to it. Very fun and I got some great photos.


This ride is very cool. It doesn't last long, but It's good and you get wet! Plus there is a surprise that I cannot divulge or it would ruin it for you!



COMIC-CON

It was hard to pic out only a few for this. SO, I decided to go with pics of ME and Con Guest speakers:

This is the award given out to those winners of the Star Wars Fan Film awards. I really enjoy the Fan Films although last year's were better than this year's.


Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean talk about MirrorMask and share some cool video


Keanu Reeves and crew talk about Constantine


and then, it's all about ME ME ME







4th Of July

Our fireworks show on the fourth. We have a helluva spot to watch from. We can see most of San Diego's fireworks shows with a front row to the grand finale from Sea World. It's very cool.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home